Better Nutrition = Better Health & Quality of Life
The Importance of Balanced Omega 6 and 3 in Our Pet's Diet
Omega 6 and Omega 3 are Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) that must be supplied through our 4-legged family member's diet, as their body cannot produce them.
Ratio is Important
Typical diets are high in Omega 6 and low in Omega 3, causing our cats and dogs to suffer from Omega 3 deficiency.
A Balanced Omega 6 to 3 Ratio is important for:
- Healthy skin & coat
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Fight inflammation
- Improve/maintain healthy immune system
- Reduce dermatitis allergies
- Maintain overall health of tissues & organs
Omega 3 Deficiency may cause:
- Immune system dysfunction
- Eye problem
- Muscle weakness
- Stunt growth
NO grains, NO gluten, NO fillers, NO artificial coloring, NO artificial preservatives.
Balanced and Preserved Omega 6 & 3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs):
- Optimum Omega 3 to 6 fatty acid ratio for optimum health (our ratio is posted on our product page)
- Raw = no cooking or heat that destroys fatty acids
- Frozen is the best way to preserve fatty acids from going rancid
- Direct to pet parents means food gets to you sooner and fresher, better preserving the fatty acids in the food
Fresh Ingredients. Wholesome Nutrition.
- Cage-Free USDA Chicken & All Natural USDA Beef
- Organic Fruits & Vegetables (for dogs only)
- Wild Caught Salmon Oil for Omega 3
- Extra Safe - Learn how we make our food safe here
- Complete & Balanced for All Life Stages
Conveniently Delivered to Your Home
- Save a trip to the store
- No distribution or retail middleman, food gets to you fresher
- Spend more time with your family
FREE SHIPPING every time you order 20 lbs or more.
what others are saying
I was thrilled when I learned about Balanced Blends, a new company founded with the simple idea of creating a well-balanced raw diet to cover all nutritional needs of beloved dogs and cats. Balanced Blends has everything I want in a raw cat/dog food and all of my dogs and cat have been enjoying this food for the past couple of weeks. - Bethany
The KCC Gang has been eating Balanced Blends chicken and beef recipes for a couple of weeks now, and we give them 24 paws up! Seriously, the cats have been scarfing the food down like there’s no tomorrow. They have been thoroughly spoiled now, and I don’t think they’ll ever eat anything else – which is fine by me! - Emily
Did you know that feeding our four-legged best friends a species appropriate, balanced, raw diet doesn’t have to be complicated? Had I known how easy and convenient raw feeding can be, I would have started much sooner than I did! - Barbara